Software for transferring sis and jar file:
Sometimes, if you want to send any sis or jar files via Bluetooth to other mobile devices then you will get a message indicating that “unable to send protected objects” error. Then you cannot send such files, because the access will be denied. Nokia and other mobile devices do not allow to transfer files in sis or jar format instead it allows only music and video files to be transferred. Now, you can transfer sis or jar files via Bluetooth using medieval blue FTP software. It is a Java application and can be installed easily. This software is very simple to use. Install it on the device and start sending files normally on Bluetooth. You can even access mp3 or .3gp files via Bluetooth without downloading.
- It works on almost all phone models with MIDP 2.0 and CLDC 1.1 support.
- It offers complete touch screen support with built in options.
- To speed up GUI interface, you can speed up and improve user usability.
- You can create, extract and manage all files such as ZIP/TAR/GZ/THM/UTZ and so on.
- You can also search all kinds of files rapidly.
- You can also navigate on file systems with a single key press.
- You can also search for any Bluetooth information’s of other devices.
- Long files and folder names can be scrolled using marquee technique.
Uses of software:
This software application is free of cost and can be used easily. With the help of this software, you can browse all Bluetooth files from the device. You can download, upload, edit, create, delete and move any number of files. This application is smaller up to 600 kilobytes.